Save Me compiles information to perform our business and provides you with opportunities to reduce food wastage. We gather Personal Data and Other Information in pursuit of these achievements.
- "Personal Data" is information that may be used, directly or indirectly, alone or with other information, to differentiate you as an individual Client. This may imply your exact Location Data.
- "Other information" is information that is anonymized, aggregated, de-identified or does not reveal your identity. Examples may include age, gender, browser and operating system, time spent using our Services, and web pages visited. We collect and use this information to learn how you and our customers as a whole use and tune into our Services at all times, raise, reinvent and construct products and services to reflect the needs of our customers. We also assemble responses from reliable Payment Service Providers when you make purchases on the Platform. Relying on the payment method, this might integrate a subscription ID that is sent to the Payment Service Provider. We DO NOT collect any credit card information. When you are using a mobile device, we also collect and use your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to acknowledge your device and help activities on our Services. These number values are not always linked to your device and based on your operating system; you can reset it through your device settings.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you sign up with us, we collect registration and demographic information, for example, name, e-mail address, password, country and exact location. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
We treat such Personal Data because it is necessary to sign the agreement with you for the use of the Platform.
- Each time you use and use our Services, we collect Personal Data such as Location Data. We use your location information to provide a better service.
We collect location data through a variety of methods:
- from your wireless carrier,
- directly from the device on which you use our Services.
The manner in which we collect Location Data differs depending on whether you access the Services via a website or a mobile application.
If you access the Services via one of our mobile apps, the way we collect Location Data varies depending on your mobile device's operating system. In all cases, we do not collect location data, unless you have given your consent to collect it at the invitation. If you refuse to allow tracking data to be collected in the app, we will not collect your tracking data until you manually enter it.
We treat these Personal Data according to your consent.
Other Information: We may collect Other Information about your use of our Services. This includes, for example, your device type, carrier provider, browser type, operating system, internet domain and host name, date and time of access as well as referring and onward URL, as well as transactional data about the activities you undertake and how you interact with the Services, such as what data is displayed, clicked on or shared, the click stream patterns, and the length of time spent on each site or page; and searches you may conduct on the Services.
We process this Personal Data because it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us in order to improve our Platform.
- When you connect with us through social media, we may collect account or profile information.
We process this Personal Data based on your consent.
- When you take surveys and enter promotions, contests, and sweepstakes, we collect contact, demographic and eligibility information.
We may sponsor contests, sweepstakes and other promotions ("Promotions") and we may request that you provide Personal Data, such as name, address, email address, telephone number and age and other information that may be appropriate in order to participate.
We may also launch surveys that ask you to answer questions about a range of topics from personal information to brand and product preferences.
We process this Personal Data based on your consent, or because it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us in order to improve our Platform.
When we collect Personal Data directly from you, you voluntarily provide us with the Personal Data in order to use the Platform.
The submission of your Personal Data to us is voluntary, but the consequence of not submitting your Personal Data may be that you cannot use the Platform or enter into promotions, contests, or sweepstakes.
UTILIZATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We use the data we collect to run our business, announce and enhance our existing platform, develop new services, and enhance and customize your interaction experiences with us. We also use your Personal Data for contacting you.
We will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Operate our business and run our Services.
We use your Personal Data to create and manage your personal account at Save Me and to process your orders.
- Personalize experiences on our Services, better understand our customers and gain customer insights
We use your Personal Data to conduct analyses in order to provide you with relevant functionality. This includes showing you a map or list view of nearby stores and suggesting the most relevant stores for you.
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests
When registering an account with us, you have a choice of receiving announcements about us and our products and Services via email and/or push notifications. If you consent to such messages, we may use your Personal Data and Other Information to communicate with you about the Save Me products or Services you have purchased or used and to notify you of other products, promotions and Services we think may be of interest to you. You can manage your communication preferences at any time from the mobile applications.
We may use your Personal Data to respond to your requests for technical support, online services, product information or to any other communication you initiate. This includes accessing your account to address technical support requests.
Additionally, when you request it, we will use your Personal Data to enroll you in contests, programs, or offers. We also may use your Personal Data to notify you of promotions and other special offers.
- Tailor our advertising and marketing
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us via e-mail or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply communicate your preference to us via e-mail or log onto your account at website to change your relevant settings from my account link on the user main page.
THE STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED:
Our web site has secure pages to gather user information and the most critical data is stored in encrypted form. We use a variety of technical and managerial practices to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data stored in our system. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
HOW LONG IS THE STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Save Me will retain your Personal Information as long as you retain an Account or as necessary to provide the Services to you. We will also store and use your Personal Data if required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will retain your Personal Data until 5 years after the end of the year in which you delete your Account in order to comply with our legal obligations for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
THE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Your data can be shared within Save Me. We never transfer, sell or exchange your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside of Save Me. Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, for example media services and agencies for distribution of newsletter and credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purpose of credit rating checks, identity checks and debt collection.
THE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We are constantly adapting our safety measures to take account of technological advances and developments. To carry out card purchases with us as safely as possible, all information is sent in encrypted form. This means that information is transmitted over a secure connection and that outside parties cannot read your Personal Data. For card purchases, we work with PCP compliant Payment Service Providers that help us to check directly with your bank that the card is valid for purchases. Our Payment Service Providers process your card details according to the international security standards PCI DSS, which was developed by the card companies VISA, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and JCB. This means that your card details are processed with a very high level of security. When you pay by card, we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
RIGHTS FOR USERS
You have the right to demand information about the Personal Data we hold on you at any time. If your Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. You also have the right to demand the processing of your Personal Data restricted and in some circumstances to data portability. We cannot remove your Personal Data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as accounting rules or when there are other legitimate grounds to keep the data, such as unsettled debts. You can withdraw your consent to us using the Personal Data for marketing purposes at any time. You can contact us either by sending a letter to Save Me App, Customer Service, the binary tower 4th
office 401 Business Bay Dubai or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your rights under the Data Protection Act will not be affected.